Explosion at National Chung Hsing University

fire department
© CEphoto, Uwe Aranas via Wikimedia Commons

A fire broke out at National Chung Hsing University in Taichung at 12:45 this afternoon, according to The Central News Agency. The cause of the fire was a gas explosion in a second-floor equipment room of the chemistry department. There were no casualties reported.

Preliminary estimates state that the affected area is about 10 sqm. and property damage will reach NT$100,000.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply